Friday, June 17, 2011

Last Night in London

Tonight is my last night in London. I leave tomorrow at 9:30 a.m. for my 12:30 p.m. flight. Everything is packed and now I'm just relaxing with some friends from halls.  Reena and I had our last Friday pancake day.  Jess, Callum, Reena, and I hung out in the kitchen for a while.  Jess, Reena, and I were all packing, so it didn't feel like I was the only one leaving, which was really nice.  Callum and I made a nice dinner and later we joined Reena to watch some T.V.  After a little while Reena's friend and her boyfriend came up to our floor to visit too.  It's been a rather relaxed day and I've really enjoyed it.  I'm looking forward to going home for a couple of months and then heading back to Alma for my last year--seeing and spending time with friends and family.  But I'm definitely going to miss London and all the things, places, and people here.  I guess that just means I'll have to come back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment