Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First, a Toast...

To My Family and Friends,

It is now Wednesday, three more days until I leave for London.  And this is the very first entry of my study abroad blog.  Though one of it's purposes is to allow me to document and experience my year abroad through writing, it's driving motivation is to stay connected with everyone at home while I am in London.

I have never used this website before-there are so many options for everything!  Me being indecisive, I expect it'll take some time and fiddling around before I get it to where I want it.  But for now, this is how it looks. 

My goal is to post fairly regularly and often, pictures included.  If you'd like to check in and see what I'm up to, this is where it'll all be.

So Mom, Dad, Ben, and all other related and supportive Zinks and family, my lovely Phi Sig sisters, and those from Alma and at home, this blog is for you.

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful, fun experience. We are proud of you. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today's the big day, Allison. Happy flying and God's Blessings. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete